11.11 Global Shopping Festival: How Aliexpress Is Preparing for Its Biggest Sale of the Year.
What to expect from Aliexpress 11.11 Global Shopping Festival Sale
Unlike a festive season sale Aliexpress Global Sale is a holiday in itself. For this reason, the company began its preparations long before the sale day, which is due to take place on Aliexpress on November 11.
At the time of the epidemic, e-commerce is undergoing tremendous changes. Online shopping offers great opportunities for the convenience of buyers.
The shopping hype in late 2021 is about to erupt. Double Eleven and Black Friday will explode the strongest enthusiasm and open up unlimited shopping opportunities!
- Aliexpress opens offline stores all over the world. For example, an offline store in France and Russia
- Aliexpress attracts well-known brands to its platform.
- Building infrastructure and improving the overall shopping experience.
- Improving the integration of Cainiao logistics with the Aliexpress platform.
- Opening of new warehouses around the world.
- AliExpress will provide sellers with more stable shipping options and improve the quality of the special cargo delivery services on the AliExpress platform.
- Increase in delivery speed to Brazil up to 12-15 days, to Korea up to 5 days, to the USA 12-14 days.
- Improving after-sales service
- Expansion of pickup services in some countries (for example, France, Russia).
- Reduced shipping costs (Canada, Croatia, Australia and other countries)
- 80 cargo planes will be guaranteed to deliver cargo
The main strategies of the Shopping Festival 2021 AliExpress Double Eleven are to promote the platform in four countries: Russia, Spain, France and Brazil. In these countries, interactive games, extensive advertising in the media, cooperation with local Internet celebrities, advertising in local Internet resources and directories, and the opening of self-pickup points are planned.
Aliexpress prepares for the biggest sale of the year on November 11