Spring is the perfect time to freshen up your home with some new decor and accessories. From colorful pillows to vibrant artwork, there are plenty of spring home goods that can add a pop of personality to your space. Consider incorporating some natural elements, such as woven baskets or floral arrangements, to bring the outside in and create a sense of freshness and renewal. You can also switch out heavier fabrics and textures for lighter ones, like linen or cotton, to create an airier feel. Don’t forget to add some functional items too, like an outdoor rug or patio furniture, to make the most of the warmer weather. With a little creativity and some thoughtful choices, you can easily update your home for the season and enjoy a bright and cheerful space all spring long.
1. Invest in a fresh welcome mat to signal to visitors that spring is here, baby!
2. A sunshade triangle if your backyard doesn’t have a lot of shade and you want something that will easily cover a large area.
3. Clear out your closet so you can see all the dresses you have. Use vacuum bags (both hanging and stackable) to make your winter down coat take up much less space.
4. A super satisfying-to-use electric pressure washer in case you need a little extra power at your disposal when it comes to cleaning layers of grime and discoloration off of your deck, patio, car, driveway, fence, boat, and more.
5. Bring the meadow to your home (because Spring Break isn’t happening for you, an adult) with a flower pillow.
6. The lantern creates a beautiful flickering flame for an enchanting atmosphere
7. Swap out your heavy curtains for lighter curtains to take advantage of all the natural light in a room where you don’t sleep.
8. A magical green leaf garland to add some magic to your backyard. Let the plants appear to come to life as they lay against any fence or trellis.
9. A hammock chair so you can experience wonderful moments with your loved one while sitting in a hammock on a hot spring day. Not a single mosquito will prevent you from enjoying nature.
10. Decorate your trees with bird figurines that look real.
11. A LOL worthy fruit shaped cat hat that will turn your kitty into the cutest fruit of the spring harvest (much to their chagrin).
12. If you love birdwatching, then spring is a great time to do so. This birdhouse will help you make a great video.
13. An inflatable lounger – it requires no electricity or pumps! Just whip it in the wind to blow it up, and enjoy having a ridiculously comfy spot to hang out in.
14. A mini, but surprisingly loud portable outdoor Bluetooth speaker with over 900 five-star ratings so you can soundtrack your time outdoors with some stellar playlists!
15. And an instant-read meat thermometer so you can make sure all those steaks and barbecue chicken you’re whipping up on your grill are being cooked to exactly the right temperature.
16. It’s time to transform your garden into a magical wonderland! The Enchanted Watering Cans charming glow will turn any ordinary outdoor space into a magical sanctuary.
Spring Home Goods