How to change the default language on the AliExpress website and app.
Easy Ways to Change the Language on AliExpress. Interested in viewing AliExpress menus in a language of your choice? Fortunately, it’s easy to adjust the language settings on both the AliExpress website and mobile app. This guide will walk you through the steps to change the language on both platforms.
How to change language on AliExpress
Changing the language on AliExpress is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. Here is a guide on how to change the language on AliExpress:
Changing Language on AliExpress Website:
How to change the language on Aliexpress on the desktop
There are two options for changing the language on the AliExpress website:
1. Change the site language for any country.
- Visit AliExpress: Start by opening your preferred web browser and going to the AliExpress website (www.aliexpress.com).
- Log In: If you have an account, log in. If not, you can browse without logging in, but some features may not be available. You can also change the language without logging into your account.
- Hover your mouse over the flag icon and click on it. It’s located above the search bar at the top of the page. A drop-down menu will open.
- Select Your Language: A list of available languages will appear. Click on the language you want to switch to. AliExpress will automatically refresh, displaying the website in your chosen language.
- Confirm Your Choice: “Save” your settings. Once the language has changed, confirm that all the menus and product listings are now in the language you selected.
2. Change the language on AliExpress, select the regional version of the site.
Scroll to the bottom of the page In the footer you will find a list of regional versions of the site in the section “AliExpress Multi-Language Sites”. Versions of the site are available in Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic, Hebrew, Polish. Click on the regional version of the site you need. The page will automatically refresh and you will have access to your country’s version of the site in your language.
Changing Language on AliExpress Mobile App:
- Open the AliExpress app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Account” icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the app.
- Tap on “Language”.
- Select the language you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the “Save” button.
How do I get my AliExpress language back to English?
- You have the option to modify the language using the methods we’ve detailed in this article.
- You can go to the page of any active AliExpress promotion and in the upper right corner click on “Go to Global Site (English)”
Although AliExpress can automatically detect your location and indicate your country’s language, you can set your preferred language regardless of your location. For example, in Germany you can use Polish, and in the USA you can use Spanish.
Changing the language on AliExpress is a simple process that can enhance your shopping experience on the platform. Whether you prefer to use the website or the mobile app, you can easily customize the language settings to suit your needs. Now that you know how to change the language on AliExpress, you can enjoy shopping for products in your preferred language. Happy shopping!